• Visit Survivors, errands for AHI and/or Survivors, where needed
• Must be able to handle full day of physical work, steps; Willing and able to work on a team and under authority
- Jan & Feb – one Volunteer opening each month
- March – full (no openings)
- April thru December – two or more Volunteer openings each month; varies depending on dates. Contact us for further determination
Translators to English for 2017
- Russian, German, Hebrew, French
- No minimum; maximum (preferred) one year (visa required) with possible one year extension.
Volunteer Office Assistant:
- Seeking one year volunteer for office work in Akko.
- One year stay required, possible extension second year.
- Requirements: Internet use, Microsoft Word & Excel, Cloud software, spreadsheets; QuickBooks a plus
- Housing and small stipend provided within rules of Israel Volunteer Program
- Responsible for costs of personal food, transportation and needs
- Transportation for work related tasks provided
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
USA 717-557-5775 Israel +972-54-8100-441
AHI application required for all positions.
Opportunities are also available for teams! Come to Israel and assist Holocaust Survivors together!