On the last newsletter we had listed that I would be arriving in Israel on October 14th. That was already a delay of two weeks from MY original plan. No matter, two weeks will still be okay. After all I had plans to:
- take volunteers to visit Survivors
- meet with an organization leader
- see lots of friends
- get back to work in my office in Israel
- hug my cat
- spend time with special friends from Denmark
- meet new friends and volunteers from Russia
- talk to the director of TBN Russia
- go see the sea
- and much more
However, apparently the ultimate Plan Maker had other ‘plans.’
- My flight is changed- now going in November.
- gave up my meeting
- my friends will understand and wait
- I will work in my office HERE in TX instead
- others will take the volunteers visiting
- lots of other people will continue hugging my cat
- my friends from Denmark will go home soon and I will miss them which makes me sad
- I will email TBN Russia
- the sea will wait for me
- I have very much work that will occupy me here
I could be bummed, or sad, or mad; I could be frustrated or possibly disappointed; I could even be worried! (But what a waste of time that would be.)
But the funny thing is I am not any of those. Because if I trust God I will never be disappointed. He says so in the Psalms.
There are other good things happening while I am here. Apparently God knew (amazing!) I needed to be here for now.
I love to see how God plans ahead of us and if we wait on HIS timing, it all comes together.
Very soon I will be sharing with you the good things God is doing. Something new… something I think is special…
Excited to soon share,