Many of you have been asking me for years when I am going to write a book… and told me you want to buy it when it is completed. I am now asking you to stand on that promise. Here is the first one. Notice I said first…
Purchase “Why is Great-Grandma So Sad? now and you can have it in time for Christmas!
This is all new for me. I have written many books but they all have languished on my computer probably commiserating with one another that they will never be published. Given life but not the light of day. Well, I have opened the door to begin letting those books out of their dungeon. The first one is published and on Amazon!
“Why is Great-Grandma So Sad? Discovering the Holocaust Through the Eyes of a Child” is written to introduce people gently to the subject of the Holocaust. We know there is nothing ‘gentle’ about it, but so many people have so much of a fear of the truth of that horrible time that they tend to stay away from it, not learn about it.
This is a dangerous thing to do. When people do not know about or understand what has happened in the past, they are unable to prevent history from duplicating itself. After all, if you do not know what the ‘disease’ looks like, how can you stay away from it when it shows up again?
My passion and desire to educate about the Holocaust and put a human face on it all has resulted in this book. Yes, it is aimed for 7-14 yr olds… but it is also for adults to read as well.
What I am asking you to do is help me get this book sold, and sell more, and increase those sales as much as possible. Two things are at stake here:
1. The sales of the Great-Grandma book supports the Survivors.
2. The sales of this book educate the young and older alike- bringing understanding of the trauma the Survivors still suffer today- understanding we can all do something about it.
Go here to Amazon or go to their home page- search for Why is Great-Grandma So Sad?
You have three choices:
- Purchase the book (with color illustrations!) for $9.99
- Purchase the book for $9.99 AND get it on Kindle for only $2.99!
- Purchase it on Kindle for $5.99
On Kindle, it is available for all your friends and relatives in the following countries:
- UK Kindle Store: United Kingdom (including Guernsey, Isle of Man, Ireland, Gibraltar, and Jersey)
• DE Kindle Store: Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, and Switzerland
• FR Kindle Store: France, Monaco, Belgium, Switzerland, and Luxembourg
• ES Kindle Store: Andorra, Spain
• IT Kindle Store: Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, and Switzerland
• JP Kindle Store: Japan
• NL Kindle Store: Netherlands
• BR Kindle Store: Brazil
• MX Kindle Store: Mexico
• CA Kindle Store: Canada
• IN Kindle Store on www.amazon.com: India
• AU Kindle Store on www.amazon.com.au: Australia
Of course if you want to purchase it in bulk for your club, church, office or bookstore, you can buy it by the case for a great discount! To order in larger quantities, email email@example.com
PLEASE help us sell this book!
Any other questions or to arrange a book signing, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping support the Survivors. PLEASE send this information to your friends and relatives. Help us make a difference!
With intent to bless the Holocaust Survivors,