“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? Isaiah 43:18 & 19
God is helping us transition our departments with new staff and volunteers. This transition includes changing job descriptions, transfer of responsibility and new approaches to meet the growing need in all areas. This is the beginning, the first of transferring AHI duties to Israeli citizens, training as we go.
Yonatan is our Israel Administrator; preparing to go forward with our amuta (charity) in Israel, taking on more responsibilities with the Survivors
- Jan in UK is coordinating and developing great relations with Adopters
- Nancy, on the AHI Board, continues to oversee the Adoption Program
- Del and Jean as US Administrators are training new staff
- Tina will be fulfilling and assigning various Administrative roles
- The AHI Board are involved in different aspects now and going forward
- Susan continues to work with the Survivors, train and guide everyone through the new transitions. Susan also continues to make new contacts and share about the Survivors wherever possible.
These transitions are big steps to fulfill what God has been showing us. We will all continue to work with the Survivors one on one, while He gives them His comfort and love. Please keep us all in prayer as we make these new transitions!