• Minimum two weeks, maximum three months (no visa required)
• Longer term of one year (visa required)
• Visit with translators, housing available, assist where needed, errands for AHI and/or Survivors
• Must be able to handle full day of physical work, steps
- June and July – one volunteer opening
- August thru October – four Volunteer openings each month.
- November – four Volunteer openings depending on dates.
- Already scheduling for 2018. Sign up!
Translators to English for 2017
• Russian, German, Hebrew, French
• No minimum; maximum (preferred) one year (visa required) with possible one year extension.
Volunteer Office Assistant:
• Seeking one year volunteer for office work in Akko.
• One year stay required, possible extension second year.
• Requirements: Internet use, Microsoft Word & Excel spreadsheets. Cloud software & QuickBooks a plus, not required
• Housing provided plus small stipend; responsible for personal food, transportation and needs; transportation for work related tasks provided
Click HERE to get more information on the items listed above. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
USA 717-557-5775 Israel +972-54-8100-441
AHI application required for all positions.
Opportunities are also available for teams! Come to Israel and assist Holocaust Survivors together