“There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:
- Haughty eyes,
- A lying tongue,
- Hands that shed innocent blood,
- A heart that devises wicked schemes.
- Feet that are quick to rush into evil,
- A false witness that pours out lies and
- A man who stirs up dissension among brothers.”
Do any of these descriptions possibly fit your words or actions? Are you possibly doing things detestable to God? Examine your heart and If so, turn your hurtful words and actions into prayer and supplication, especially for a Brother who may be struggling.