2. Volunteers throughout the Year
Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Volunteer times are one week up to three months duration.
3. Translators: A Vital Part of Visiting Translators
If you speak Russian and English, this is for YOU!
If you have a heart filled with compassion, the Holocaust Survivors and AHI need you. AHI can make the proper arrangements for one month up to one year.
Beginning anytime after June 1, 2015, we can discuss your time frame and our expected needs.
- We provide housing in Akko at Beit Shalom and travel costs to other cities for all work related to AHI.
- Shabbat (Friday & Saturday) off; One extra day off per month plus holidays
- Stay 1 month minimum, 3 months maximum
Sound exciting? If you speak Russian/English, we want to welcome you to Israel! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-5575775 in (US) or +972-54-8100-441 (Israel) to apply for this position!
Opportunities OUTSIDE (or in) of Israel
1. Needed to do translation by email
You can apply online by filling out a volunteer application. Just click here to apply or call 1-717-557-5775 (USA)
2. Regional Adoption Coordinators (RAC)
New Regional Coordinators are being assigned. For all Adopters, if you are not sure who your Coordinator is, contact Nancy Kurtz at email@example.com or call her at 717-592-0859.