I arrived in the States on October 24th. October 25th I woke up with a 24-hr flu. Two days later I was on the road driving to TX. I did not want to miss voting!
Then I came up to York, PA area for almost three weeks to speak a bit and spend time with three of my children and grandchildren (#4 and her husband are in FL!). I always try to take each one out to lunch or dinner alone, spending special time with them.
Now here it is five days before I fly back to Israel. As always,
- I do not have enough time to do everything I planned
- I do not have enough suitcase room to take back all that I wanted!
- I do not have enough opportunities and time to tell more people about the Survivors!
- I do not have enough time with each of my family
- I do not have enough hours in a day to read enough books
- I do not have enough sense at the end of the day to turn off the news on my phone!
- I do not have enough brain power to understand and do all the add-ons with Facebook
So, what do I have? Since this is the time of year we seem to be more thankful…
- I have The Messiah in my life!
- I have four wonderful children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren!
- I have friends all over the world!
- I have relationships with Holocaust Survivors- what a blessing!
- I have opportunities to share the experiences of these Survivors with others.
- I have numerous opportunities to teach the personal side of the Holocaust to students
- I have been blessed to meet people around the world who are positive influencers
- I have a sense of awe of all the staff and volunteers God brought to operate AHI
- I have experienced God’s consistent blessing and provision, personally and in AHI
- I have been given the chance to see how God changes lives through the Survivors
- I have the gift given from God to see a positive future through Him
- I have the blessing to realize God loves each one of the Holocaust Survivors- PTL!
- I have seen God’s miracles, healing and love through AHI- and know he is not done yet!
There is so much more I could write- but it is enough to let you know the Spirit of Christmas lasts 24/7, 365 days a year. God is a Giver of life and love for each and every person if we are willing to believe and accept.
I for one believe, accept and am looking for Him in each tomorrow,