We like to give you small but important opportunities to help with our Survivor work in affordable ways.
Our subject here is Letters to Survivors.
Each letter to a Survivor is translated and printed onto beautiful stationary and put into matching or colorful envelopes. Our supplies are getting low. Would you like to donate to this part of our work?
- Letter size stationary in light colors (easy for their eyes as their sight is often bad)
- Letter size stationary with pale watermarks or various borders
- Envelopes (business size) to match the stationary you choose
- or Envelopes (business size) in various colors (it makes their letters stand out more)
- Stickers (peel off) to decorate plain stationary and envelopes (flowers, butterflies, animals)
Anything above can be sent in a mailing envelope.(well taped for endurance!) Send to the address below:
Susan Heagy, Derech ha Yam 1/66, Akko 2451618 Israel Attn: Survivor Donations
[Contact us email@example.com for questions!] Thank you!